Saturday 22 February 2014

Hi everyone glad you can visit today, I missed you.

Well today I'm going to tell you what I have been up to this week, apart from writing of course.

Today Saturday, woke up at 6 am, no I did not set the alarm MY brain just woke me up. Made a cup of tea as you do, fed Garfield, Alfie our cats and George the dog before taking George for a walk. I could not be asked to wear my glasses, I could see well enough to do our normal route around the block without getting run over. We live in a small village, so small that all we have is a closed shop, a closed public house and a hairdressers that's open, if you have seen a photo of me you will know that is something I do not need.

Well after doing all that, all I had to do was pump my tyre up as it was a bit low on air. I ensured I had all my paperwork with me including my driving licence, then set off for my course. My course is a classroom based course, I have to do a total of 35 hours in 7 hour segments before September 2014. This is to do with my lorry driving licence, even though I have had it over 27 years, I have to do a course that will cost me £386.25 (U$D 642.87) 

I left at 7.15 am went via a supermarket to buy a sandwich for the dinner break, otherwise I will be very hungry as the course is held in a hall in a village 6.2 miles (10k) away from civilisation, I found that out the first course I did back in January 2014.  

So there I sat for 7 hours, I did not waste the time, I took my pad and as the tutor wrote on the board, I wrote the first draft of a short story. He thought I was being diligent and was making notes for the test later on, but no I WAS doing something so much more interesting. Ho I just thought, I hope he does not read this and fail me on the course. Don't worry I have just remembered, I got all the question correct on the test at the end of the today, so I must of been multitasking, and me a bloke, is that even possible? 
(Tongue in cheek.) 

So here I am with the first draft sitting in front of me waiting to be crafted in to a fantastic short story, I will then leave if for seven days to mature, and on the seventh day I will polish it and it will be ready to be added to the fantastic story list, not the bin, I hope.

This is the end of this issue, don't forget come back next weekend to see what interesting 'stuff' I will be writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment