Sunday 20 April 2014

April 2014.

April 2014.

Hello and thank you for clicking on my blog, this will be the last weekly blog to allow me to devote more time to my writing it will be moving to a monthly blog.

Today I will be telling you about one of the character in my books, George.
This is George last year during the summer of 2013, you can see Garfield my cat trying to get in on the act more about Garfield later.

George likes to play ball indoors as well, sometimes things get broken, then we are all in the dog house.



Robbie like to keep his room nice and clean especially when he gets visitors, Hannah is coming to take him for a walk in the garden, see below.


Garfield likes to give people the run around sometimes and he like to make sure everyone knows that he is in charge of this house hold. He loves to take part in the stories as well. 


George gets a visitor Annie who he likes to challenge to tub of war.




I hope you enjoyed the videos of some of my characters, below are some photos of the gang. 

                                                            Now give me some of your dinner.

                                                       You may take my bowl away now.

                                                          I'm so tired is it bed time yet?

                                                    Robbie and George play 'hid and seek'.

                                                     Do you think they will find us here?
                                                             I'll show them how to hid.
                                      Found you, try hiding somewhere else next time this is boring.
                                      They will never look up stairs they think I can't go up here.
                                                                           I love this car.
                                                     Door please, I'm going to hid out side.
                                                          They will never see me here.
                                                    Hey I'm Tigger, dinner time me thinks.
                                           If we sit here daddy will not be able to leave us and
                                                    he will have to write more stories with us in.
                                                            George camping in the garden.
                                               This is my Roman costume let's have a party.
                                                             George sharing with Garfield.
                                                   Garfield and George keeping guard.
                                                  Stop talking you two, I'm trying to sleep.
                                                                     I need food daddy.


                         I told you I knew how to open the fridge, now don't go telling Robbie the rabbit.
                                                        Promise me you will not tell anyone.
                          Hey Robbie your mate Garfield has come up trumps again my tummy is full.
                            Mum you said it would be funny to sit on the bins, it's not it's rubbish.
                                                    Come on let's see if you can score?
                                                    I am ready now lets go for a walk.
                           I so need a cuddle now, I have had such a busy day, you won't believe me.
                                                    Shhh I am at a good bit, this is where I......
   
                                                      Keeper of the sky box, 'I want cat tv.'
                                                 I've read that magazine, do you have any more?
                                          Shh I'm waiting for the lights to come one so I can get them.
                                                                       I am stuffed

                                       
                                                                   Alfie being rude.
                                        This is Barry the beaver, he is a new Character coming soon.
                                                                       Our first selfie.
                                      This is Phil the pig a new character see what he gets up too.
                                                George and Alfie chilling on the sofa watching tv.

                                              I look forward to updating you all next month.

                             Don't forget 'Eight bites of life' and 'Eight short stories of life' available now.

                                                                      Until next time. Barry 

No comments:

Post a Comment