Wednesday 29 January 2014

New to blogging

Hi I am new to blogging and find it all a bit strange, I have just watch Joanna Penn on a you tube video and she said that the power of blogging is great, what ever that means, not sure.

Anyway here I am trying to find my way around it's like going to a new school for the first time and not knowing where everything is. OK I found this page by accident I think but at least I found it.

I have got two kindle books out there and I have started to write my novel which is about Phoebe who is now 10 going on 22 as they say, oops nearly typed an extra two.I have the start of the novel and some of the chapters but I do need time to see how the story will unfold.

Well I have a currently short story called 'bad hair day' it is about Phoebe my character and her hair which is long and needs a cut not only that but I was set a challenge to write a story starting, 'I won the cup,' I know what a silly start. I have done the first draft and its 940 words long at the moment, it does need a tweaking and I will be doing in the next few days I hope, perhaps Sunday as the family is normally asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Love your NEW website Barry and cannot wait to read more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete