Sunday 6 July 2014

Famous author meets the Felixstowe Scribblers.

July 6th 2014

Hi everyone and thank you for taking a look at my blog this month of July, last month I went to a book signing at my local book store and met Natalie Meg Evans.

I had been chatting to her on line about writing in general and she informed me about her book signing tour of the UK.


Natalie is a very gracious lady and we chatted for a while, I then had to let her go and sign other copies for the queue that had formed out of the door.

We carried on over the next few weeks over the internet, and she told me the 'secret' of how to be a great author like her.


This is Natalie Meg Evans, coming to met the 'Felixstowe Scribblers,' she come to our small gathering to tell us her story of how she became a writer of such a great book.

Natalie gave us a rare opportunity to listen to the author by reading her book for the group for 10 minutes.
During the tea / coffee break  Natalie chatted to the other members.

She listened avidly as to the group reading their home work, we were very lucky to have Natalie visit us in Felixstowe.

So if you want a really good read please take a look at Natalies book.




No comments:

Post a Comment